Prizm Black Iridium screen:
- Description: Average to strong brightness. Excellent all mountain lens that increase the contrast in sunny weather. Coating in Iridium® for glare reduction.
- Light Transmission : 18%
- Protection index: 2
- Neutral/Contrast: Contrast
With the FLIGHT DECK, OAKLEY has sought to create goggles offering the widest possible field of vision.
Therefore, they are inspired on the visors found on the helmets of fighter pilots. The result are goggles without frame with a spherical over-sized screen that allows a perfect visibility. The FLIGHT DECK has an easy screen change system and the top-of-the-range screens proposed by OAKLEY are designed to create a clear vision, to decrease the distortion and to reduce fogging.
The FLIGHT DECK goggles are the model that will satisfy the riders who feel a little cramped in the conventional frames on the market. Thanks to its panoramic vision, freedom is yours!
- Design inspired in the helmets of fighter pilots
- Model without frame offering a very good peripheral vision
- Anti-fogging treated screen
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission thanks to the Iridium® coating of the lens
- Lens in Plutonite for protection against UV filtering 100 % of UVA, UVB and UVC
In 1975, Jim Jannard decided to create his own business. He launched Oakley with $300 in his pocket and the simple idea to manufacture products that work better and which have a more beautiful look than those that could be found on the market. He begins to reinvent the sunglasses designed for the sport. The first global competitor to contact the company was Greg LeMond, who won three times the Tour de France. Decades of innovation have provided new technologies for products, mixtures of science and art which have been awarded more than 600 patents in the world. Nowadays, the brand has become a symbol of excellence and the solution to the challenges faced by those who cannot compromise in performance.