- Optically correct Dual-Vented Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Switch-Lock Lens Technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Rigid O Matter strap outriggers provide balanced fit, with or without helmet
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate under extreme pressure to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry
- Rigid exoskeleton with flexible O Matter faceplate
In 1975, Jim Jannard decided to create his own business. He launched Oakley with $300 in his pocket and the simple idea to manufacture products that work better and which have a more beautiful look than those that could be found on the market. He begins to reinvent the sunglasses designed for the sport. The first global competitor to contact the company was Greg LeMond, who won three times the Tour de France. Decades of innovation have provided new technologies for products, mixtures of science and art which have been awarded more than 600 patents in the world. Nowadays, the brand has become a symbol of excellence and the solution to the challenges faced by those who cannot compromise in performance.