The MYSTIQUE W is a both versatile and accessible board. It will enable female riders to make progress confidently.
It features a camber under the feet and a rocker between the bindings (Gullwing rocker). It offers maximum maneuverability to manage any situation.
This board was simply developed and shaped for female riders looking to make progress and explore the entire ski area.
Hybrid GullWing camber/rocker: The Gullwing is a completely hybrid camber/rocker. It offers the best features of both designs for versatile riders. The positive camber under each foot gives riders the expected and appreciated level of responsiveness. But its reverse camber at the center of the board enables riders to surge easily in powder snow and perform presses in the park.
- Premium Extruded FH Base sole: Resistant, quick, easy maintenance. The FH sole takes grinding and street session like no other one will.
- Powercore II core: This Powercore II poplar core from tip to tail with beech reinforcements for unrivaled resistance offers soft responsiveness and a dynamic boost.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex: Women All Terrain
- Standard width
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)|
The ISIS W is a versatile binding specifically designed to enhance female riders' achievements on all terrains. It has more than one trick up its sleeve. Its high-end construction makes it comfortable, resistant and efficient.
It offers great support thanks to its innovative straps and its use is made substantially easier by the rear opening at spoiler level.
- Flange: Glass-filled Nylon Rockered
- Spoiler: Glass-filled Nylon Mod-Back
- SupportPanel ATM.7
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y)
- Fusion PowerStrap
- Ratchets LSR
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize|
Nitro was born in 1990 in the United States . The brand was created thanks to the initiative of two riders in Seattle. Nitro is now recognized as a snowboard brand with very strong identity, made by snowboarders for snowboarders and offering a full range of boards, boot bindings and snowboarding clothing.