The Cinema is not less than a ticket in gold gullwing camber and twin-tip!
The dream becomes true for those who want to have experience in and out the park. This is a round ticket for riding!
- Gullwing Technology Nitro ́s Hybrid Camber: An hybrid camber with a concept of its own, the Gullwing offers the best of both worlds for riding the whole mountain.
- FH base SIMPLE AND VERSATILE: Fast, robust and easy to maintain. A true "all in one" ready to confront the abuse in rails and urban sessions as ever.
- Power Core II IMPROVED AND STRENGTHENED PERFORMANCE: From tip to tail, the POWERCORE II is composed of poplar supplemented by two reinforcements in beech. It guarantees incomparable strength, always more pop but remaining comfortable and tolerant.
- Bi-Lite Laminates TOLERANT AND RESISTANT: Very appreciated by our Riders, the Bi-light laminated is designed to transfer unparalleled strength, powerful style and refined board feel.
- Flex: 5
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The PLAY is accessible in terms of price and performance. It is aptly named considering the fun it will provide you.
It offers excellent support, is comfortable thanks to its quality strap and responsive enough to keep up with intermediate riders' achievements and progress.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: POLYAMIDE® / HB Asymmetric
- Ankle strap: Asymmetric Comfort Strap
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Aluminum buckles
- Flange: EVA heel piece, toe piece and reinforcement pads
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 6
Lateral flex 8
|EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Nitro was born in 1990 in the United States . The brand was created thanks to the initiative of two riders in Seattle. Nitro is now recognized as a snowboard brand with very strong identity, made by snowboarders for snowboarders and offering a full range of boards, boot bindings and snowboarding clothing.