Reference : 7MSFIRSTAPPLEJR
Reference : P-3020-VIOLET
With the FIRST APPLE, Movement introduces the first touring ski exclusively for juniors. That is exclusivity for you!
Available in 146 cm and 153 cm, this new model in the "Touring – free Touring" range, will be the delight of the very youngest skiers who would love to discover this practice.
Featuring a reliable "Cap Performance" construction with a poplar wood core wrapped in light fibres, this ski demonstrates consistent behaviour, guaranteeing anoptimal versatility.
It also comes with a "Light Rocker 8" in the tip which facilitates the lift-off and pivot of the ski.
With this ski underfoot, young tourers can carry out their first ski excursions in the best conditions. Thank you, Movement!
- Cap performance construction: With this system, the top and bottom of the ski is joined together along the entire length of the ski in order to make them lighter than Touring skis.
- Core: Poplar
- Fibres: MLT Dynamic triaxial light
- Light Rocker 8 Profile: The Light Rocker in the tip offers excellent absorption on uneven terrain and in variable snow conditions, as well as an easy and progressive initiation of the turns.
- MLT: a solution developed by our engineers (MLT by MOVEMENT SKIS) for the purpose of increasing the overall resistance of the ski and keeping the weight below the average.
- Tour edges: larger edges to protect the ski against impact during poor snow cover conditions
- P-Tex 2000 base: a high quality sintered base with high molecular density
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The GUIDE XS is destined for smaller body types starting at 35kg. Always as versatile, robust, lightweight and adjustable, it is available with or without brakes.
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Created in 1999, the brand first hit the shops in 2002 after three years of research and development. It was quickly adopted by the market and now offers a full line of skis for all disciplines of modern skiing. Since its inception, Movement has sought to stand out by working on specific product lines for passionate connoisseurs. The brand has opted for building high quality wood cores, selected and calibrated to ensure vitality and perfect line on every type of snow. In six short years, Movement Skis has established itself as a unbeatable brand, able to deliver outstanding performance.