Reference : 48779-9252
Discover the versatility and responsiveness of the BLACK APPLE cross-country ski by MOVEMENT.
It is ideal for skiers seeking a ski that will support them throughout the season.
The BLACK APPLE ski from MOVEMENT is the ideal model for snow adventurers seeking versatility. It benefits from the "cap performance" construction, which allows the ski to gain weight. By investing in a light ski, it secures optimum grip on any snow and benefits from a robust, dynamic construction.
The 80mm waist width, optimal for this type of ski, ensures a more easy ascent to conserve energy and therefore make the most of the descent. Its relatively long radius helps to carve wide, fast turns. Its geometry and Light Rocker 8 in the tip, contribute to a good carry for improved lift-off on deep snow.
Freedom and comfort are at your fingertips.
- Poplar wood core, tri-axial unidirectional light carbon fibre
- Va Tech technology Backcountry freeski geometry with tip rocker and very large tail.
- Light Rocker 8 profile: the Light Rocker in the tip offers excellent absorption on uneven terrain and in variable snow conditions, as well as easy and progressive initiation of turns.
- Normal camber and Light Rocker 8 tip rocker: powerful grip on hard snow, with a lengthened edge for more grip and stability.
- Cap performance construction: with this system, the top and bottom of the ski is joined together along the entire length of the ski in order to make them lighter than touring skis.
- Fibres: MLT Dynamic triaxial light
- MLT: a solution developed by our engineers (MLT by MOVEMENT SKIS) for the purpose of increasing the overall resistance of the ski and keeping the weight below the average.
- Tour edges: larger edges to protect the ski against impact during poor snow cover conditions
- P-Tex 2000 base: a high quality sintered base with high molecular density
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The Speed Turn is a further development of the legendary TLT Speed which for over two decades was the first choice for performance ski tourers.
Almost every summit was ascended - or even first ascended - using this binding. The victory march of the TLT Speed series continues.
- Ice Breaker Pins : The pins at the front unit are specially designed to remove snow and ice from the boot insert when stepping in
- Optional crampon slot
- Lock Type : Manual
- Adjustable Length : 12.5 - 12.5 (mm +/-)
- DIN : 4-10
- Forged Aluminium
- Stainless steel
- High Tech Syntetic
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Created in 1999, the brand first hit the shops in 2002 after three years of research and development. It was quickly adopted by the market and now offers a full line of skis for all disciplines of modern skiing. Since its inception, Movement has sought to stand out by working on specific product lines for passionate connoisseurs. The brand has opted for building high quality wood cores, selected and calibrated to ensure vitality and perfect line on every type of snow. In six short years, Movement Skis has established itself as a unbeatable brand, able to deliver outstanding performance.