|Waist (mm)||Weight (g)|
The PACT model offered by SALOMON is an entry-level binding that has all the features of a high-performance binding.
It is easy to adjust, tolerant and ultra-comfortable, which makes it an ideal product for riders wanting to progress in snowboarding. Featuring a lighter Freeframe highback made from composite (30%), it offers quality support and an optimal fit in any condition.
The 3D Prime strap combined with the brand's Lock-In toe strap offers good support for your boots in the binding, and can be adjusted without a tool for greater practicality. In terms of cushioning, nothing has been forgotten, with Dual Layer EVA Pads, both flexible and responsive, and an HB Filter to limit muscular fatigue.
A simple but high-performance product, which allows you to experience great sensations under foot, all day long.
- Freeframe Highback: In the service of support. Light and tool-free adjust-ability, it provides the best fit possible for your boots and bindings.
- Zone Baseplate: Simple and effective Solid and easy to fit, the Zone baseplate offers remarkable handling and gliding comfort.
- IMS: IMS (Integrated Mounting System) is Salomon's patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- 3D Prime Ankle Straps: 3D Prime offers a 3D construction suited to our boots' tongues. The result is even and impeccable contact with your boot, no matter at what point you tighten it.
- Tool-free strap adjustment
- Composite buckles
- Lock-in toe strap: no more need to scrunch up your toes in the boot to maintain hold: the Lock-in toe strap increases precision and supports your boot better than any other system.
- 30% Composite: More rigid than plastic, more robust and comfortable than aluminium. The results is maximum performance and undeniable comfort.
- Adjustable toe ramp
- HB filter: A SALOMON exclusive. Our unique vibration filtering material absorbs unwanted shock. Your legs and feed will there suffer less fatigue.
Dual Layer EVA Pads: Lighter than ever, this mixed-composition pad blends the cushioning properties of EVA with the responsiveness of 3D molded polymers.
|EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
The brand was established in 1992 in the United States . Morrow has market its debut on the snowboarding history with riders such as the emblematic Matt Goodwill, King Of The Hill in 1994 and 1997. Since then, the times have changed. "Performance, durability, style and value", those are the characteristics of the products offered by the Morrow new version.