A second skin in pure natural silk and a foot in Thermolite; what a great way to forget about feet to devote to your passion, skiing! Heat, precision and ultra-finesse.
- Sole, tip, heel and high heel made from Thermolite: strength, excellent protection against the cold.
- Instep end in Thermolite: no additional thickness to the clamping points.
- Slim cuff in pure natural silk, a second skin.
- Malleolus tightening: avoids the slip of the sock inside the liner.
- Thickness: thin (for very adjusted shoes).
- Composition: polyester 52%, wool 26%, polyamide 22%.
- Ergo' Technicity System: the accuracy and ergonomics which guarantee optimum control of your movements.
- Adaptive Ergonomic System: integrated in the design of the sock of protection zones adapted to the morphology of the foot and the specific requirements of sports at high intensity. High heel reinforcement, tip reinforcement, tibia reinforcement, side reinforcements, ergonomics left /right foot.
- Optimum Foot Fit: tightening foot arch and ankle, maintain with precision the sock, optimizes the footwear.
- 3 Layer System: knitting in 3 layers. The central polyamide frame provides resistance, dimensional stability and transfers moisture to the outside. This frame represents the backbone of the product. The outer thermo regulating material layer protects against the elements, this is a heat shield. The inner layer in terry cloth creates a pad which provides cushioning, comfort as well as the thermal regulation.
1938: After a relocation in Savoie. Mr Monnet launches in the manufacture of sports socks. 1952: First salon in Germany which led to the partnership with the French ski teams. Turning point in the history of the company. The latter has experienced steady and important growth thus becoming the reference on the French market. Monnet has therefore chosen to focus special attention to the technical developments and marketing of the company. A substantive work on the brand has been conducted and has led to the creation of new ranges as well as to a new graphic charter and a new positioning: « Performance inspired by nature ». Monnet is the first brand to offer sports technical socks 100% respectful of the environment and without compromise on performance