- Strategic laser cut and lightweight fabric for superior breathability and freedom of movement
- Design on side panels is inspired by "brushed stroke" from authentic Japanese Art
- Back zipper pocket for storage and interior drawcord for secure fit during runs
- Material : 100% Polyester
- MIZUNO DRYLITE : Mizuno DryLite technology draws excess moisture away from the body, creating a comfortable and dry microclimate for best perfomance.
- MIZUNO FRESHPLUS : Mizuno FreshPlus technology adds an anti-bacterial and deodorising function to your garment, creating a fresher and odour reducing product.
- NIGHTLITE : NightLite, with its reflective material, provides superior retro reflection for low light running.
- DYNAMOTIONFIT : Mizuno Dynamotion technology is based on anatomical research to create patterns that give improved garment fit and full freedom of movement.
At the origin, Mizuno was a simple importer of golf and baseball equipment manufactured in the United States . Dissatisfied with the quality of the imported products, Rihachi Mizuno sought to develop more demanding products under his own label, in partnership with the local manufacturers. 1906, creation of a Mizuno shop at Osaka, since this date the Japanese brand is at the leading edge of technology and innovation for running shoes. Mizuno offers a complete range of running footwear for man and woman for route, competition and trail. Mizuno is today is an international company that manufactures equipment and sports clothing dedicated to judo, golf, football, handball, foot race, baseball, badminton, volleyball, rugby, swimming, skiing, table tennis and cycling.