Lightweight thermal control top designed for versatility across multiple mountain sports. Warm, comfortable, rugged.
- Bi-face structure for insulation and compressibility
- Comfortable cut. Protective collar
- Protected half zip, adjustable hem and cuff
- Microrip 3D Fleece
- Bi-Face™ reinforced Fleece
- Microgrid : MicroGrid ist ein sehr weicher und bequemer Fleecestoff aus Mikrofasern. Auf der Haut oder als Sweatshirt zu tragen. Aufgrund seiner Atmungsaktivität ideal für alle Aktivitäten in den Bergen bei kühlem Wetter.
- Regular fit : Komfort bei der Aktion und optimale Bewegungsfreiheit.
The Millet team have been mountaineers for over 60 years.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted into a backpack a few years later, the idea quickly lead to success for the French brand. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Mountaineering, climbing, hiking, trekking, skiing and fast hiking are covered by Millet's wide range of products including jackets, pants, fleece, softshell, technical underwear, hats, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and boots.
Millet is now an industry leader in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and due to the quality of current products.