Backpack designed for year-round mountaineering. Ample shape, direct access to main compartment, convenience of full summer/winter feature set, dedicated crampon pocket. Proven ergonomics and durability.
- Mountain shape. Two-buckle extendable lid with storm collar
- Side access zip / Front crampons pocket
- FPP™ ice-axe holder / Rope holder / Daisy chain
- Side stretch pocket
- Reinforced ski holders / Side compression straps
- 2 zipped pockets on lid / Hydration compatible
- Continuous™ shoulder strap build. Comfortable hip belt + 2 gear holders + zipped pocket
- Sternum strap / Load adjuster straps
The Millet team have been mountaineers for over 60 years.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted into a backpack a few years later, the idea quickly lead to success for the French brand. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Mountaineering, climbing, hiking, trekking, skiing and fast hiking are covered by Millet's wide range of products including jackets, pants, fleece, softshell, technical underwear, hats, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and boots.
Millet is now an industry leader in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and due to the quality of current products.