Technical stretch shorts for multiple summer disciplines in the mountains. Lightness, high breathability, ruggedness and dynamic alpine ergonomics guarantee in-action comfort on fast hikes and during other active sports.
- Close ergonomic fit, mid-thigh length
- Lightweight polyamide fabric: highly abrasion resistant, stretchy, quick drying.
- Inserted elastic waistband with bonded loops
- Crotch gusset for enhanced comfort
- 2 open handwarmer pockets, 1 thigh pocket and 1 back pocket (all zipped)
The Millet team have been mountaineers for over 60 years.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted into a backpack a few years later, the idea quickly lead to success for the French brand. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Mountaineering, climbing, hiking, trekking, skiing and fast hiking are covered by Millet's wide range of products including jackets, pants, fleece, softshell, technical underwear, hats, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and boots.
Millet is now an industry leader in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and due to the quality of current products.