When you head off for several weeks with regular refueling points, or like to travel well equipped but super-light, this trekking-dedicated backpack maximizes adventure comfort.
With multiple pockets and compartments, it allows organization optimal organization of your stuff during long journeys, with a direct access to the separate pack-base compartment and a large suitcase-type zip opening. Many external fasteners let you efficiently secure poles, poles, tent and mat. Multiple compression straps and a wraparound hip belt adjust and stabilize your load throughout your trek, considerably reducing fatigue around the hips.
The MOUNT SHASTA 55+10 features an ARIAPRENE™ 3D contact back, height adjustable (46-53 cm) for custom carrying comfort that takes the miles in its stride. Its eco-friendly foam - perforated, heat molded, high density - maximizes back moisture removal during exertion. The removable lid becomes a handy daypack for carrying essential stuff in transit, and the waterproof rain cover fully protects your pack when needed.
- Expandable trekking body. Removable 2-buckle floating lid, converts into a separate pack
- Suitcase-type access zip / Front compartment + 1 zipped pocket
- Side stretch pocket / Side zipped gusset pocket
- Pole and ice-axe holder / Speed Poles™ / Side compression straps / Pack-base straps
- Lid with 3 zipped pockets + key ring + gear holder + rain cover
- Ergonomic shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Hip belt for heavy loads + 2 zipped pockets
- Volume: 55+10L
- Backlength: 46 / 53 cm
- Laser Cut
- N 300 D Robic Twin Chip
- N 210D HT Dynajin
- N 1000 D Kodura
- Foam Ariaprène® Back / 3D Mesh
|Unique||2380||62||55 + 10|
The Millet team have been mountaineers for over 60 years.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted into a backpack a few years later, the idea quickly lead to success for the French brand. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Mountaineering, climbing, hiking, trekking, skiing and fast hiking are covered by Millet's wide range of products including jackets, pants, fleece, softshell, technical underwear, hats, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and boots.
Millet is now an industry leader in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and due to the quality of current products.