Reference : MIV6106-4166
A solid, efficient basic. This sleek, color-contrast Montets delivers active protection. Its hallmarks? Comfort, breathability and flexibility. Choose it for: - all possible mountain activities with the satisfaction of being fully protected - in black for versatile up-mountain/downtown useMILLET
A solid, efficient basic. This sleek, color-contrast Montets delivers active protection. Its hallmarks? Comfort, breathability and flexibility. Choose it for: - all possible mountain activities with the satisfaction of being fully protected - in black for versatile up-mountain/downtown use
- Air Flow™ build for back ventilation
- Comfortable protective cut, protective drop back
- Integral stash hood
- Underarm zip vents
- 2 flapped, zipped handwarmer pockets. Zipped inside pocket
- Zipped closure; adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- GORE-TEX® Terwa 2L 100% RECYCLED : Comfort membrane from GORE-TEX®. Gore's research and development offers a material enhancing long lasting comfort with excellent breathable, durable waterproof and windproof properties.
- Lining: Mesh 100% PA
- All seams Heat sealed : 13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.
- Long and protective cut : The long fit is protective and covers the lower back, never leaving it exposed. This anatomical fit was studied and designed to bring maximum thermal protection.
- Regular Fit : Comfort in action and maximum freedom of move
- Zipped ventilations : Zipped vents are openings that allow to shed heat and vapor, using a waterproof zipper that can be adjusted to let the extra heat only, or as needed. Often located under the arms or at the sides, it does not affect waterproof protection.
The Millet team have been mountaineers for over 60 years.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted into a backpack a few years later, the idea quickly lead to success for the French brand. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Mountaineering, climbing, hiking, trekking, skiing and fast hiking are covered by Millet's wide range of products including jackets, pants, fleece, softshell, technical underwear, hats, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and boots.
Millet is now an industry leader in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and due to the quality of current products.