Women's freeriding puffa: a waterproof, breathable 2L laminate. To block out the chill at low temperatures, thermal comfort comparable to down with an active, plant-derived alternative that sets movement free.
- Athletic, comfortable, protective fit with female ergonomics
- DualTech™ build for protection and warmth in strategic body areas
- Removable hood with 3D adjustment / Pit zip vents / Lycra® inner cuffs with thumbholes
- Water-repellent center zip closure with protective underflap
- 2 handwarmer pockets + goggles wiper, 1 chest pocket with water-repellent zips / 1 zipped inside pocket with audio cable sleeve + 1 mesh inside pocket
- Powder skirt + Connecting Pant System™ / Adjustable hem and cuffs
Fabrics : DRYEDGE™ PLAIN MECHANICAL STRETCH 2L // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
Fabrics : DRYEDGE™ CAZO HEATHER 2L // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
Insulation : DRY MICROLOFT™ // 100% SORONA
Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
The Millet team have been mountaineers for over 60 years.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted into a backpack a few years later, the idea quickly lead to success for the French brand. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Mountaineering, climbing, hiking, trekking, skiing and fast hiking are covered by Millet's wide range of products including jackets, pants, fleece, softshell, technical underwear, hats, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and boots.
Millet is now an industry leader in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and due to the quality of current products.