Reference : MIV5709-0247
The fabric used for this pant is the heaviest in the range – and also the toughest. This K Pro is indestructible, and has no qualms about engaging with rock..
Meanwhile, the stretch panels enable free-flowing movement. With a drop seat for easy on-and-off.
The fabric used for this pant is the heaviest in the range – and also the toughest. This K Pro is indestructible, and has no qualms about engaging with rock.
Meanwhile, the stretch panels enable free-flowing movement. With a drop seat for easy on-and-off. Buy it for: - year-round technical mountaineering
- Stretch articulation. Reinforced seat and cuffs
- Sporty cut. Flex Comfort™ build
- Pre-shaped knees
- Drop seat belt with removable, adjustable braces
- Full-length side zips
- Crampon guards, boot gaiters
- 2 zipped thigh pockets
- GORE-TEX® Khumba 3L : Made of highly breathable and abrasion resistant fabrics for a variety of weather conditions. GORE-TEX® products serve pure practitioners as well as keen adventurers with the best products.
- Panels: GORE-TEX® Stretch Vario 3L : 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Reinforcement : SCHOELLER® Keprotec®-Aramide- Kevlar® : Schoeller Keprotec is made of high quality material. This fabric utilizes Kevlar, an aramid fiber stronger than steel at equal weight: Schoeller garments offer outstanding abrasion and cutting resistance.
- All seams heat sealed, 13 mm Tapes, Water-repellent zips : 3mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.
- Zipped vents are openings that allow to shed heat and vapor, using a waterproof zipper that can be adjusted to let the extra heat only, or as needed. Often located under the arms or at the sides, it does not affect waterproof protection.
- Big pocket : Oversized zipped pocket allowing to store ski touring skins, water bottle, etc...
The Millet team have been mountaineers for over 60 years.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted into a backpack a few years later, the idea quickly lead to success for the French brand. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Mountaineering, climbing, hiking, trekking, skiing and fast hiking are covered by Millet's wide range of products including jackets, pants, fleece, softshell, technical underwear, hats, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and boots.
Millet is now an industry leader in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and due to the quality of current products.