Protective insulating pant designed for new-generation freeriding. For tasting the pleasure of fresh snow and backcountry glide. Insulation, comfort, fluid movement. Ride On series.
- SPECIFICATIONS :
- Sporty, protective cut, with brushed-fleece lining
- Adjustable waistband. Removable braces zipped on mesh band. Connecting Jkt System™
- Zip vents
- 2 flapped, zipped handwarmer pockets. Zipped pocket leg
- Pull Up™ cuff system, cuff guards and boot gaiters
- FABRICS :
- DRYEDGE™ Stretch Xenon 2L
- Insulation: Primaloft® Black
- Inner fleece lining bi material
- All seams heat sealed / Water-repellent zips
- Reinforcement: Centuron™ CORDURA®
- COMPOSITION :
- Inner : 100% polyamide
- Outside shell : 85% polyamide 15% elastane
- Membrane : 100% polyurethane
The Millet team have been mountaineers for over 60 years.
The name Millet became famous in the 1930s when the first shopping bags with shoulder straps appeared. Adapted into a backpack a few years later, the idea quickly lead to success for the French brand. The development of technical products for use in the mountain environment gave the brand a strong image, strengthened by the input and backing of the generation’s best mountaineers.
Mountaineering, climbing, hiking, trekking, skiing and fast hiking are covered by Millet's wide range of products including jackets, pants, fleece, softshell, technical underwear, hats, gloves, backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, climbing shoes and boots.
Millet is now an industry leader in the field of Mountain clothing, both for historical reasons and due to the quality of current products.