Reference : 2610-01170-2088
The Ultralight Removable Airbag sets new standards in terms of weight. The backpack weighs only ~ 1.7 kg with the Removable Airbag System and a carbon cartridge: less than some ski-touring backpacks without an airbag system.MAMMUT
The Ultralight Removable Airbag sets new standards in terms of weight.
The backpack weighs only ~ 1.7 kg with the Removable Airbag System and a carbon cartridge: less than some ski-touring backpacks without an airbag system.
However, the slim 20 liter pack provides all the necessary features for ski touring.
Note: The shorter back length means that the Cartridge Refillable 207 Bar Alu / empty is not compatible with the backpack.
- Removable Airbag System: Removable, compact, light (SET Airbag already integrated; READY without airbag; airbag can be purchased separately)
- Safety leg loop
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Ice pick / pole holder
- Hydration system compatible
- Fully zipped access into the main compartment from the back
- Removable back padding can be used as cushion to sit on
- Note: Ultralight Removable Airbag not compatible with „Cartridge Refillable 207 Bar Alu / empty”
In 1982, Zurcher Ziegelein (nowadays Conzzeta) joins the Mammut company. The small artisan family company has become a large enterprise. Mammut builds on a long tradition in the field of manufacturing climbing ropes which remains a very important segment. Other experiences of several decades in the fields of clothing, sleeping bags, shoes and accessories. In addition, the company is also fully listening the remarks and suggestions of the many athletes who, regularly, use the equipment of Mammut Sports Group, test them, and are involved in their design. It has subsidiaries in Germany, Norway, the United States and Japan, and a world-wide distribution network.