Reference : 1940015.1.1
Reference : 371865
The narrowest within the Supernatural range with 92 mm at waist, the SUPERNATURAL 92 remains a high performance freeride ski. Powerful and fun, it offers manoeuvrability and flotation in deep snow while being very nice on more difficult snow, thanks to its ability to absorb shocks and vibration. Excellent compromise between lightness, reactivity and resistance, it will appeal to all freeriders who are looking for a sober ski focused on effectiveness on and off-track.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Directional Flex
- Longer Active Edge
- Shock Wall technology: includes a side wall on the edges to absorb vibrations and shocks.
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Weight (g)|
After 2 seasons of evolution, the GUARDIAN MNC 13 returns in 2015 for the happiness of the freerando skiers.
Developed with the advice of the riders of the freeski team, they combine the proven performance in the field of the descent with the revolutionary technology Hike & Ride.
Well performing both downhill and uphill in the approach walks, it offers new possibilities for freeskiers.
Lower (low profile chassis), wider (increased transmission) and more convenient (Hike & Ride system), it enjoys the best technologies. Its frontal toe piece is flat and articulated in 90° to provide optimum performance uphill, its rigidity is reinforced to improve the lateral transmission of power, its base is simplified to avoid the accumulation of snow in uphill mode... With DIN values of 4 to 13, this model is directed to the profiles of skiers.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
Note: in case of purchase of fixing only the latter is delivered without stop-ski. Stop-skis C90, C100, C115 and C130 are available separately.
- Oversize platform
- Low profile chassis
- Ride & Hike System
- Toe piece with base in U
- Double Full Flex
- Pedal XL (65)
- High lateral transmission
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN scale: 4 - 13
|Weight (g)||Unit weight||Min Max sole length|
Created by Jason Levinthal in 1996 in the United States . The brand bought in July 2013 by K2 Skis Line is particularly known for the quality of the riders that the brand has been able to incorporate in its team. Great riders as Eric Pollard, Michelle Parker or Ashley Battersby have all started their careers in Line.