Reference : 391103
An all-new upgrade on the award-winning design, the 104 is the perfect waist width for mixing it up on the frontside and backside. Lightweight, surfy but stable thanks to the new Magic Finger Carbon Filaments, this ski still has the hold where you need it.
- Core: Aspenlite
- Base: Sintered 1.3
- Flex: Directional Flex
- Geometry: 5-Cut
- Construction: Capwall
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The new standard in freeski bindings : our legendary 3D driver toe piece, now updated for modern skis and skiing.
- Strong, durable and always reliable, Salomon Driver bindings have been trusted by the best Freeskiers in the world for over 30 years. The 3D driver toe concept has the longest elastic travel of the market and XL wings, meaning more confidence on steep, rugged descents. NOW REDESIGNED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIERS AND SKIS… wider, offering a more progressive feel and WTR compatible, the STH² combines the best of Salomon's top freeskiing binding technologies.
- Unmatched freeskiing performance.
- Strong & precise.
- More versatility.
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement / Extra long wings / Manual height toe adjustment
- XL Stomp pedal (60mm)
- WTR (Walk To Ride) / Adult norms
- Oversized platform / Low profile Chassis / Heel Flex Interface / Strong Heel / +Elastic travel / Progressive Transfer pads / 3D Driver Toe
- High Lateral Transmission
Created by Jason Levinthal in 1996 in the United States . The brand bought in July 2013 by K2 Skis Line is particularly known for the quality of the riders that the brand has been able to incorporate in its team. Great riders as Eric Pollard, Michelle Parker or Ashley Battersby have all started their careers in Line.