Tough as nails in a subtle design, the Honey Badger is the perfect package to kick ass in the park, streets and the entire mountain with bomber bamboo core at an affordable price!
- Core: Bamboo
- Base: Extruded Fatty 1.4
- Flex: Symmetric Flex
- Geometry: 5-Cut
- Construction: 4D Fibercap
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The new standard in freeski bindings : our legendary 3D driver toe piece, now updated for modern skis and skiing.
- Strong, durable and always reliable, Salomon Driver bindings have been trusted by the best Freeskiers in the world for over 30 years. The 3D driver toe concept has the longest elastic travel of the market and XL wings, meaning more confidence on steep, rugged descents. NOW REDESIGNED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIERS AND SKIS… wider, offering a more progressive feel and WTR compatible, the STH² combines the best of Salomon's top freeskiing binding technologies.
- Unmatched freeskiing performance.
- Strong & precise.
- More versatility.
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement / Extra long wings / Manual height toe adjustment
- XL Stomp pedal (60mm)
- WTR (Walk To Ride) / Adult norms
- Oversized platform / Low profile Chassis / Heel Flex Interface / Strong Heel / +Elastic travel / Progressive Transfer pads / 3D Driver Toe
- High Lateral Transmission
Created by Jason Levinthal in 1996 in the United States . The brand bought in July 2013 by K2 Skis Line is particularly known for the quality of the riders that the brand has been able to incorporate in its team. Great riders as Eric Pollard, Michelle Parker or Ashley Battersby have all started their careers in Line.