The future is NOW for those looking to go faster, bigger, and shred like there’s nothing on their feet! Spin to win, it’s easy! Keep going, don’t stop!
Paired with the Thin Tip™ construction, the Future Spin's Capwall™, Maple Macroblock™ & Sintered Fatty Base & Edge make for a bombproof freestyle ski needed to fight off the invading army of robots!
- Thin Tip™
- Maple Macroblock™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Early Rise™
- Sintered Fatty Base & Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 86
- Length cm: 167, 174, 181
- Shape mm: 112-86-109
- Sidecut m: 21 (181cm)
- Stance mm: -40
- Weight: 1,802 g/ski (181cm)
- Profile mm: 1-6-1
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Maple Macroblock™ Core : 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Capwall™ : Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life. - Base Swap : Alternating base color options on each pair of skis creates more color options and prevents wasting base material.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Created by Jason Levinthal in 1996 in the United States . The brand bought in July 2013 by K2 Skis Line is particularly known for the quality of the riders that the brand has been able to incorporate in its team. Great riders as Eric Pollard, Michelle Parker or Ashley Battersby have all started their careers in Line.