Innovative carbon construction with DUALRISE technology and HOLLOWTECH 2.0 ensures playful descents in powder.
The TX98's unbeatable downhill performance is further optimized with its lightweight contruction. This ski is ideal for ambitious backcountry skiers focused on discovering untracked powder.
- relaxed climbs and playful descents
- lightweight with unrivaled downhill performance
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Same renowned feature set as the ION 12, with a lower Release Value 4 – 10. Now you can pick the ION that best matches your skiing!
Otherwise it's the same lightweight, high-performance touring binding weighing in at only 585 g (1 lb 4.6 oz) per binding.
- Optimal Energy Absorption = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight|