Reference : 48779-9252
The K2 Wayback 88 is the no-frills, even lighter ECOre version of our uphill warrior, ready and willing to battle anything from wind-buffed hard pack to creamy spring corn.
ECOre is built with lightweight, eco-friendly balsa wood and integrated fiber stringers that dampen performance and improve accuracy – K2-crafted for safe, sensational backcountry lines. With fully reliable, fully removable skin hardware, the WayBack 88 is a high-performance backside ski that’s always itching to try new trailheads.
- ECOre - Lightweight, eco-friendly balsa core with integrated flax fiber stringers for damping.
- Hybritech Sidewall - Blending a sidewall construction underfoot with a full cap construction in the extremities. The sidewall section gives the ski accuracy, power and performance while the capped regions reduce overall ski weight and easy turn initiation and finish.
- Carbon Web - A carbon weave stretched across the forebody and tail for added torsional rigidity.
- Skin Grommets - Fully removable plug to accommodate K2’s pre-cut skins with a Z-clip skin attachment and can be used with K2 shovels to build a rescue sled.
- T/T - tapered Tip & Tail
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The Speed Turn is a further development of the legendary TLT Speed which for over two decades was the first choice for performance ski tourers.
Almost every summit was ascended - or even first ascended - using this binding. The victory march of the TLT Speed series continues.
- Ice Breaker Pins : The pins at the front unit are specially designed to remove snow and ice from the boot insert when stepping in
- Optional crampon slot
- Lock Type : Manual
- Adjustable Length : 12.5 - 12.5 (mm +/-)
- DIN : 4-10
- Forged Aluminium
- Stainless steel
- High Tech Syntetic
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.