|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Designed with the best materials, the ALTI 12 is a high performance binding specially developed for the ski touring and the ski mountaineering. Combining the lightness (670 gr the pair) required to climb, with the robustness and the accuracy needed to take advantage of the descent, its components are manufactured in digital control in alloy of aluminium and steels used in aeronautics. Adapted to the high mountain, its ergonomic design allows you to change the heel lifter with the pole or by hand. Similarly, the lever of the toe piece is easy to manipulate, even with gloves. This ski touring binding is intended for the most powerful and demanding skiers.
- Touring Norm: ultra light bindings for skiing mountaineering or ski touring. Compatible only with ski boots for hiking.
- Open Binding: bindings with screw that can be mounted on all walking "flat" skis.
- Light Weight: lighter bindings so that the material will be forgotten in favour of the pleasure of skiing with no compromise on the safety of the skier.
- DIN value: 5.5 – 12
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Adjustment of length: Heel 30 mm
- Unit weight: 350 Gr (with strap)
|Weight (g)||Unit weight|
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.