|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The Radical ST is the evolution of the Vertical ST and its easy operation at last makes the frameless system accessible to every ski tourer. The Radical ST means no valid argument remains for a frame system.
- Torx screws
- Optimiertes Bohrbild (nur 4 Schrauben vorn und 3 hinten)
- Speed Step climbing bar
- Side Towers for quick binding entry with QSI-Inserts and greater side impact resistance
- optimized eccentric cam
- adjustable length +/- 12.5mm
- additional 6mm plate at the front
- stopper on the gliding plate for excellent side release
|Weight (g)||Unit weight|
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.