Reference : 1050700.101.1
Reference : P-3020-VIOLET
The TALKBACK 82 ECORE by the American brand K2 is a touring ski designed for those who place importance on an effective ascent.
With its new feather-weight core made from eco-friendly balsa wood your ascents will be effortless. The narrow base means that you have powerful, predictable performance on hard snow whether that be ascending or descending. The sidewalls provide definite, safe edge grip.
The tip frame and the All-terrain rocker offer improved handling and will give you confidence on unpredictable snow.
A ski designed for those who love the ascent, which excels in a whole range of weather conditions.
-ECOre: a light eco-friendly balsa wood core, with integrated linen fibres for better shock absorption.
- Skin grommets: skin bindings at both ends of the ski. Holes are covered and can be opened with a flat-head screwdriver so you can use them when heading cross-country. They are mainly aimed for attaching skins but can also be used to make an emergency makeshift sledge in the backcountry terrain or as anchor supports in the snow.
- Z-Clip Skin Attachment: a stable centre attachment which reduces weight and makes putting on and taking off skins easier.
- All-Terrain Rocker: the tip is slightly raised for more versatility and ease of use in all conditions.
- Hybritech Sidewalls: Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and straight sidewall construction. It combines the precision, power and performance of the sidewalls under the foot, providing light, easy entry into turns which is a key feature of "cap" construction skis.
- Carbon Web: carbon braiding on the front and back of the ski to add torsional rigidity without adding weight.
- Tapered Tip/Tail: the widest point of the tip is further back towards the middle of the ski. This means weight at the front is reduced and you are less likely to get stuck in wet or variable snow. A shaped tail means you can finish your turns easily as you have a better feel and will be more confident.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
|Weight (g)||Unit weight|
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.