Part of the freestyle range by the American brand, K2, the SIGHT is a versatile, twin tip ski which is just as at ease in the park as outside of it.
With its All-Terrain rocker and normal tip curve, it passes easily from one terrain to another, all the whilemaintaining its playful side. Although it is predicatable that makes it no less fun and it maintains flexibility, balance and its playful side.
A ski to help you explore all freestyle terrains
- All-Terrain Rocker: the tip is slightly raised for more versatility and ease of use in all conditions.
- Swap Base: Two different coloured bases to make you stand out from your friends.
- Tip/Tail Hardware
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The new standard in freeski bindings : our legendary 3D driver toe piece, now updated for modern skis and skiing.
- Strong, durable and always reliable, Salomon Driver bindings have been trusted by the best Freeskiers in the world for over 30 years. The 3D driver toe concept has the longest elastic travel of the market and XL wings, meaning more confidence on steep, rugged descents. NOW REDESIGNED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIERS AND SKIS… wider, offering a more progressive feel and WTR compatible, the STH² combines the best of Salomon's top freeskiing binding technologies.
- Unmatched freeskiing performance.
- Strong & precise.
- More versatility.
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement / Extra long wings / Manual height toe adjustment
- XL Stomp pedal (60mm)
- WTR (Walk To Ride) / Adult norms
- Oversized platform / Low profile Chassis / Heel Flex Interface / Strong Heel / +Elastic travel / Progressive Transfer pads / 3D Driver Toe
- High Lateral Transmission
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.