The REMEDY 112 provides tough thrill: it is made for high to very high-level female skiers. Its large waist ensures perfect flotation. Its tapered tip and tail give it great agility in curves. Its Triaxial Braid construction makes it a powerful, technical and fast ski. In powder snow it provides unprecedented gliding sensation close to that of surfing. Its All Terrain rocker makes it versatile enough to manage different snow qualities while maintaining a high general level of performance. The REMEDY 112 has it all: it is maneuverable, precise, quick and stable.
- Core: pine/poplar
- Tapered tip and tail
- Skin Grommets : All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used in the manufacture of a rescue sledge in backcountry, and also for marking support points in the snow.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Twintech Sidewall: This specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Triaxial Braid: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fiber to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. Triaxial braiding was developed by K2 engineers in 1988. It consists in sending a prepared wooden core to the triaxial braiding machine where glass fiber strips tangle around the core. Skis with triaxial fiber have great power and snap but are easy to use for both high-end and entry-level skis.
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The FFG range of bindings have an ultra-solid base designed to handle use by expert freeski skiers.
The self-adjusting oversized wings provide exceptional lateral transmission and high DIN values. The pedal under the foot further increases the lateral transmission. The reinforced heel runner fits without hindering muscular reception.
Very solid construction and automatic wing adjustment. Designed for aggressive freeriders and freestylers.
- Accurate transmission
- Automatic adjustment
- Automatic Wing Adjustment
- Senior Norm
- Detachable ski break
|Weight (g)||Unit weight|
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.