From the freestyle range by American brand, K2, the PRESS is a light twin tip léger for learning and progressing in the park.
Ce ski est solide et durable grâce une construction Cap et la fibre triaxiale qui augmente la rigidité en torsion pour plus de contrôle.
The symmetrical flex andjib rocker are designed for tips and tails that are more playful and amusing.
A quality ski at an unbeatable price, for the park and beyond.
- Jib Rocker: a flat camber and a light rocker at the front and the back, which improves the power of the pop as well as your ollies
- Park Flex: symmetrical flex for all your presses, ollies and butters.
- Swap Base: Two different coloured bases to make you stand out from your friends.
- Triaxial fibre: patented K2 technology. Triaxial braiding involves sending a wood core, prepared in the triaxial braiding machine where the fibreglass bands are wound around the core, to increase torsional rigidity and boost control.
- Cap Construction: a moulding process which envelops the core and the materials inside the top layer of the ski. This construction is generally used to construct lighter and more forgiving skis.
- Tip / Tail Hardware
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.