The POTION 90 XTI is a freeride ski that pleased a number of female freeriders. It is great for stability, maneuverability and performance. Its tapered tip and tail as well as its triple-essence wooden core give it great agility and light weight. It features a dynamic chassis and is amazingly fast for those who like it.
The All-terrain rocker is also very versatile, making the ski equally maneuverable on soft and hard snow. Skiers looking for thrill will have fun carving curves in fresh snow with this equipment.
- Poplar/Paulownia/maple core
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Metal Laminate: It features two sheets of ultralight titanium alloy applied on the whole length of the ski. Laminated-metal skis are the most efficient and complex technology of the K2 range. This construction includes glass fiber and titanium layers over and below the wood starting at the ski's sole. The laminated metal provides cushioning, precision and flawless performance for the expert skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Mod Technology: The high performance suspension system Mod absorbs vibrations and impacts on the entire length of the ski for bringing a more straightforward edge and advantage of power and control. The Mod is a secondary core which flexes and moves on the primary node to avoid damage on the general flex of the ski
- Skin Grommets : All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used in the manufacture of a rescue sledge in backcountry, and also for marking support points in the snow.
- Tapered tip and tail
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
After 2 seasons of evolution, the GUARDIAN MNC 13 returns in 2015 for the happiness of the freerando skiers.
Developed with the advice of the riders of the freeski team, they combine the proven performance in the field of the descent with the revolutionary technology Hike & Ride.
Well performing both downhill and uphill in the approach walks, it offers new possibilities for freeskiers.
Lower (low profile chassis), wider (increased transmission) and more convenient (Hike & Ride system), it enjoys the best technologies. Its frontal toe piece is flat and articulated in 90° to provide optimum performance uphill, its rigidity is reinforced to improve the lateral transmission of power, its base is simplified to avoid the accumulation of snow in uphill mode... With DIN values of 4 to 13, this model is directed to the profiles of skiers.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
Note: in case of purchase of fixing only the latter is delivered without stop-ski. Stop-skis C90, C100, C115 and C130 are available separately.
- Oversize platform
- Low profile chassis
- Ride & Hike System
- Toe piece with base in U
- Double Full Flex
- Pedal XL (65)
- High lateral transmission
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN scale: 4 - 13
|Weight (g)||Unit weight||Min Max sole length|
Stop ski for SALOMON GUARDIAN, SALOMON STH2 WTR and ATOMIC TRACKER bindings.
For skis of waist width up to 90mm.
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.