Reference : 10A0503.101.1
Reference : 7424Q1.MEF
K2 presents a freestyle model for women: the MISSCONDUCT.
As indicated in the catalogue, this ski does not cease to evolve and the affordable versatility and precision have earned it a pride of place in the park and the pipe. The symmetrical flex and playful, manoeuverable character continue to perfect its reputation on all types of terrain and snow
This ski is also characterised by asolid and durable construction. TheTwinTech sidewalls ensure that the skis are less sensitive to impact while the triaxial fibre increases the torsional rigidity for greater control
A must-have for freestyle enthusiasts on all types of terrain.
- All-Terrain Rocker: a slight raising of the tip in front for greater versatility and ease in all conditions.
- Park Flex: symmetrical flex for all your presses, ollies and butters.
- TwinTech sidecuts: This durable sidecut construction is used on twin tip skis to make the top sheet less sensitive to the impact when the skis cross.
- Triaxial fibre: patented K2 technology. Triaxial weaving involves sending a wood core, prepared in the triaxial weaving machine where the fibreglass bands are wrapped around the core, to increase torsional rigidity and boost control.
- Swap Base: Two different coloured bases to make you stand out from your friends.
- Tip / Tail Hardware
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The SQUIRE 11 binding from the MARKER Royal Family is aimed at young freeskiers and in particular smaller sizes and women.
Its Triple Pivot toe combined with its light heel creates a compact and strudy binding featuring all the MARKER release technology. The stainless steel sliding plate is height adjustableto adapt to all types of boots, even the most worn.
In a choice of colours, you're guaranteed style and performance whether your skiing is freestyle or freeride.
- DIN range: 3.0 - 11.0
- Recommended skier weight: between 30 - 110 kg
Height without ski: 22 mm
- Triple Pivot Light front stop
- AFD stainless steel anti-friction plate with adjustable height
- Step-in Hollow Linkage Heel
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.