K2 presents a freestyle model for women: the MISSCONDUCT.
As indicated in the catalogue, this ski does not cease to evolve and the affordable versatility and precision have earned it a pride of place in the park and the pipe. The symmetrical flex and playful, manoeuverable character continue to perfect its reputation on all types of terrain and snow
This ski is also characterised by asolid and durable construction. TheTwinTech sidewalls ensure that the skis are less sensitive to impact while the triaxial fibre increases the torsional rigidity for greater control
A must-have for freestyle enthusiasts on all types of terrain.
- All-Terrain Rocker: a slight raising of the tip in front for greater versatility and ease in all conditions.
- Park Flex: symmetrical flex for all your presses, ollies and butters.
- TwinTech sidecuts: This durable sidecut construction is used on twin tip skis to make the top sheet less sensitive to the impact when the skis cross.
- Triaxial fibre: patented K2 technology. Triaxial weaving involves sending a wood core, prepared in the triaxial weaving machine where the fibreglass bands are wrapped around the core, to increase torsional rigidity and boost control.
- Swap Base: Two different coloured bases to make you stand out from your friends.
- Tip / Tail Hardware
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The FISCHER ATTACK 11 binding has been developed for freeskiing and guarantees skiers versatility, performance, control and durability.
Whether on the pistes or in the modules of your favourite park, the Attack ski binding guarantees you all the security you need.
The toe with perpendicular spring and FULL DIAGONAL TOE technology lets you remove your boots quickly in any fall thanks to its 180° release.
With the SX heel, the joints are less stressed during difficult landings.
NOTE: fixings delivered without ski brakes. Type L ski brakes available separately.
- Full Diagonal TOE
- FRP: Elasticity and optimised binding release performance with 4 rollers and glide inserts
- AFS: Improved horizontal and vertical stability.
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.