K2 presents a freestyle model for women: the MISSCONDUCT.
As indicated in the catalogue, this ski does not cease to evolve and the affordable versatility and precision have earned it a pride of place in the park and the pipe. The symmetrical flex and playful, manoeuverable character continue to perfect its reputation on all types of terrain and snow
This ski is also characterised by asolid and durable construction. TheTwinTech sidewalls ensure that the skis are less sensitive to impact while the triaxial fibre increases the torsional rigidity for greater control
A must-have for freestyle enthusiasts on all types of terrain.
- All-Terrain Rocker: a slight raising of the tip in front for greater versatility and ease in all conditions.
- Park Flex: symmetrical flex for all your presses, ollies and butters.
- TwinTech sidecuts: This durable sidecut construction is used on twin tip skis to make the top sheet less sensitive to the impact when the skis cross.
- Triaxial fibre: patented K2 technology. Triaxial weaving involves sending a wood core, prepared in the triaxial weaving machine where the fibreglass bands are wrapped around the core, to increase torsional rigidity and boost control.
- Swap Base: Two different coloured bases to make you stand out from your friends.
- Tip / Tail Hardware
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
"The new benchmark for freeski bindings", its manufacturer proudly announces.
In the STH2 WTR 13, Atomic combines its legendary DRIVER toe with the heel of the Guardian to offer a binding that can retransmit the slightest movement to wide skis while being more accessible than the STH2 WTR 16 model reserved for pro skiers.
A low profile, long fins, a broad platform and Heel Flex interface allow control of the widest skis and provide outstanding transmission and downhill performance.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon outsoles (WTR technology).
Note: if the binding is purchased alone it comes without brakes. Ski brakes C90, C100, C115 and C130 are available separately.
- DIN value: 5-13
- Standards: Certified ISO 5355 Alpine and WTR
- Sole compatible with the WTR system (Walk-to-Ride)
.- Height: 24mm
- XL Stomp Pedal (65mm) wide fixed pedal ensures optimum power transmission from skier to ski
.- XL Wings: better engagement of the boot: increased confidence with easier fit in powder. Better lateral power transmission.
- Oversized Platform: an extra-large platform (71mm) ensures maximum lateral power transmission
.- 3D Driver Toe: Patented toe concept ensuring multidirectional release options
.- Elastic Travel: unparalleled elasticity maintains the binding in place, keeping you in when you want, letting you out when you need, and ensuring a smooth ride
.- Heel Flex Interface: guarantees a natural flex of the ski
- Low Profile Chassis: low profile for a better feel of the terrain and enhanced power transmission.
.- Progressive Transfer Pads: consistent feel with enhanced cushioning and increased tolerance in a secure binding
- bindings delivered without ski brake. Ski brakes C90, C100, C115 and C130 are available separately.
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.