|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 13 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
Skibrakes not included.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 4 to 13
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings. Skibrakes not included.
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.