The DOMAIN by K2 is a freestyle ski which is perfectly symmetrical, the only one of its kind in this range.
this ski has a solid, durable construction. The Twintec sidewall makes your skis less sensitive to shocks while the triaxial fibres increase torsional rigidity for more control.
Well-known for its prowess on the park and also outside of it, the symmetrical construction and jib rocker will make you feel at ease. It has all the qualities needed for the energy, rebound and balance required in the park. Its versatility means you can also make the most of street sessions or the resort.
A must-have for freestyle experts on all terrains.
-Jib Rocker: a flat camber and a light rocker at the front and back which gives better power and energy to your ollies.
- Park Flex: symmetrical flex for you presses, ollies and butters.
- TwinTech sidecuts: This durable sidecut construction is used on the twin tip skis to make the top sheets less sensitive to shocks between the skis.
- Triaxial Fibre: a K2 patented technology. - Triaxial fibre: Triaxial braiding involves sending a prepared wood core into the triaxial braiding machine where the fiberglass bands are wound around the core to increase torsional rigidity and boost control.
- Swap Base: Two different coloured bases to make you stand out from your friends.
- Tip / Tail Hardware
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The new standard in freeski bindings : our legendary 3D driver toe piece, now updated for modern skis and skiing.
- Strong, durable and always reliable, Salomon Driver bindings have been trusted by the best Freeskiers in the world for over 30 years. The 3D driver toe concept has the longest elastic travel of the market and XL wings, meaning more confidence on steep, rugged descents. NOW REDESIGNED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIERS AND SKIS… wider, offering a more progressive feel and WTR compatible, the STH² combines the best of Salomon's top freeskiing binding technologies.
- Unmatched freeskiing performance.
- Strong & precise.
- More versatility.
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement / Extra long wings / Manual height toe adjustment
- XL Stomp pedal (60mm)
- WTR (Walk To Ride) / Adult norms
- Oversized platform / Low profile Chassis / Heel Flex Interface / Strong Heel / +Elastic travel / Progressive Transfer pads / 3D Driver Toe
- High Lateral Transmission
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.