|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The most intuitive, reliable and powerful lightweight touring binding. Period.
The rookie of the year is back for more. Winner of 3 prestigious Editor's choice awards and coveted by skiers around the globe, the ION blew away expectations and spawned a whole series of bindings for 2015/16. Simply put, it’s the highest performing, most user friendly and most reliable lightweight tech binding you could ask for. Power up, then charge the descent.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
|Weight (g)||Unit weight|
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.