|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The TLT Speed continues to collect the major success since a very long time: different generations of products there have followed and have been appreciated by connoisseurs. Successful due to its reduced weight but also to the reliability and the perfection of its trigger system.
The Speed Radical version is the evolution of the Speed model. It combines comfort and lightness and will satisfy all followers of ski touring.
Delivered with leash fittings.
NOTE: We do not provide Dynafit binding mountings. For more info contact us.
- Area of use: SkiRunning, SkiTouring
- Side Towers: lateral support for a comfortable wedging and better lateral stability
- Improved Excenter device
- Improved geometry of the toe piece hole for easier mounting
- Materials: forged aluminium 7075, CrMo steel, stainless steel, resistant composites
- DIN adjustment: 4 - 10
- Length adjustment : +/- 12.5mm
- Unit weight: 355g (toe piece + heel piece)
- Metal Leash cable + aluminium clip
|Weight (g)||Unit weight|
K2 was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, USA.
K2 is known for their pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made their skis significantly lighter and more responsive than their contemporaries who were using metal and wood.
The #1 manufacturer in the United States, this unique American brand is known for its innovative products that offer a range of wide and new-school skis usually with rocker tips.
The K2Sport group includes K2Skis, K2Snowboard and Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow and Madshus. It is part of Jarden group which includes brands such as Völkl, Marker, and also very different fields with Camping Gaz, Mapa and Spontex.