GLASSES Spectron 3+
Spectron Polycarbonate + flash treatment
- Protection index: category 3
- Rate of transmission of visible light: 12%
- Usage tips: sea, mountain for bright time
Specially developed for the young teenagers (between 8 to 12 years old) who want to wear goggles as powerful as the adult models, the ROOKIE is a pair that meets their requirements. Offering an excellent maintenance thanks to its shape and its wraparound branches , it is so comfortable that it is quickly forgotten.
Stylish with its modern sports line, it also and especially offers a very good eye protection thanks to its glasses Spectron Polycarbonate offering a protection index of category 3. Indispensable for bright light during all outdoor activities, the youngsters can finally wear sunglasses worthy of their name!
Spectron Polycarbonate: lightweight but offering good resistance to shock, it is versatile and well suited to all sports.
- Attached cord: It is possible to attach a cord to the arms of glasses.
- Curved wraparound arms: pruned and contoured arms to ensure the best held on the face in the event of sudden and repeated movements.
- Wraparound curved shape: Wraparound profile for combining protection and good vision.
Glasses: 57 mm
Nose: 17 mm
Arms: 120 mm
Founded in 1888 by Jules Baud, this brand from the Jura region has been around for over 120 years.
Building on its core business (sunglasses), Julbo has followed a coherent and successful program of diversification. This brand selects the best materials and applies specific treatments: anti-glare, anti-fog, hydrophobic to create exclusive, high-performance lenses. All Julbo sunglasses meet European, American and Australian standards, guaranteeing eye safety and eye protection.
Today Julbo has become a leading brand of sports sunglasses and is recognised as the leading manufacturer of children's sun glasses. Julbo is extending its product development into sun products for the general public, and goggles and helmets for winter sports.