Thanks to its Minimalist Frame, Pioneer allows small faces to enjoy an ultra-wide field of vision.
Also available with a Polarized lens in addition to the Spectron, it offers excellent optical performance.
And with its assertive style, it's clear that nothing has been left to chance.
- Spherical lens
- Anti-fog coating
- Overstrap : Offset strap for adaptation to all types of helmet.
- Full silicone strap : Dual silicone strap to facilitate goggle hold all the way round the helmet
- Symetrical adjustement : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Minimalist Frame : Extra-wide fi eld of vision from every angle. The skier’s view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption.
- Air Flow : Integrated air fl ow in lenses, preventing fogging.
Polarizing and polycarbonate lens cat. 3 with flash coating.
Founded in 1888 by Jules Baud, this brand from the Jura region has been around for over 120 years.
Building on its core business (sunglasses), Julbo has followed a coherent and successful program of diversification. This brand selects the best materials and applies specific treatments: anti-glare, anti-fog, hydrophobic to create exclusive, high-performance lenses. All Julbo sunglasses meet European, American and Australian standards, guaranteeing eye safety and eye protection.
Today Julbo has become a leading brand of sports sunglasses and is recognised as the leading manufacturer of children's sun glasses. Julbo is extending its product development into sun products for the general public, and goggles and helmets for winter sports.