A great classic for the mountaineers who are close to the summits... but also return in the valley!
Ideal for medium to large faces, the lateral removable protection shields ensure perfect adaptability to climatic conditions.
Lightweight, technical level and high
protection combined with style and sobriety on this model.
Glasses: 62 mm
Nose: 15 mm
Arm: 130 mm
- Attached cord: It is possible to attach a cord to the arms of glasses.
- Curved branches: ergonomic profile for a holding of the glasses on the nose... or on the head.
- Removable shield: lateral protection against light radiation.
- Glass Spectron 4: Polycarbonate glass protection category 4 with anti reflection treatment flash treatment. Lightweight but offering good resistance to shock, it is versatile and well suited to all sports.
- Anti-reflection Treatment: it improves optical comfort by removing flare.
- Flash Treatment: it strengthens the filtration of visible light through a mirror effect on the glass. It reflects the light beams and increases the filter effect. It eliminates the radiation reflected by the outer mirrored glass.
- UV: 100%
Founded in 1888 by Jules Baud, this brand from the Jura region has been around for over 120 years.
Building on its core business (sunglasses), Julbo has followed a coherent and successful program of diversification. This brand selects the best materials and applies specific treatments: anti-glare, anti-fog, hydrophobic to create exclusive, high-performance lenses. All Julbo sunglasses meet European, American and Australian standards, guaranteeing eye safety and eye protection.
Today Julbo has become a leading brand of sports sunglasses and is recognised as the leading manufacturer of children's sun glasses. Julbo is extending its product development into sun products for the general public, and goggles and helmets for winter sports.