The Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition. The blunt nose, directional rocker profile and inner/outer edge Traction Tech keep you locked in and gliding fast no matter where you roam.
For improved ECO-performance, the Solution features a new textured ECO-plastic topsheet made from castor beans. The Solution also features the Boltless Bridge that eliminates base hardware, stainless steel tip and tail reinforcement plates for added durability plus Karakoram Ultra Clips for unmatched torsional board lock.
New for 2019, we’ve lightened up the Solution’s Master Core and added Web Fused Carbon stringers for more pop and precision response under the bindings.
- FLIP FLOP BASE : Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- SINTERED 9900 : Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- WEND NATURAL WAX : Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- CONTROL SPLIT CORE : Dual-density full premium wood core designed specifically for splitboards. 2:1 paulownia to poplar stringer ratio keeps core light yet ultra damp
- TRIAX FIBERGLASS : Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- FACTORY TUNED : All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- RECYCLED ABS SIDEWALLS : ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- OVERSIZED RECYCLED EDGES : All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- QUICK TENSION TAIL CLIP : Jones splitboards have a notch cut into the tail of both skis that allows the Quick Tension Tail Clip to simply slide into the notch and secure the skin.
- KARAKORAM ULTRA CLIP : ULTRA clips are the strongest, lowest profile splitboard clips in the world. They deliver unmatched compression between board halves and they are adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- STAINLESS STEEL REINFORCEMENT : Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
- THE BRIDGE TECH : The Bolt-less Bridge eliminates split clip attachment hardware from the base of the board by re-profiling the wood core at the clips. The wood core under the clips is thicker providing better torsional stifness and a more powerful connection at the split clips.
- CARBON STRINGERS : Carbon stringers add torsional stiffness for improved response and increased pop. Carbon layer keeps flex profile dimensionally stable for a consistent ride for the lifetime of the board.
- ECO PLASTIC TOP TEXTURED : Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans featuring a subtle texture for added durability. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet)
|Size||Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Built to minimize the time it takes to convert from climb mode to ride mode, the Union Split System is not only simple to use, but the unique connection between binding and board also maintains the torsional strength of your splitboard. This gives you the performance you expect from your snowboard along with the performance you expect from Union.
- TOTALLY UNION:
Zero compromises were made to our "ride mode" interface when designing around the function required for touring.
- READY OUT OF THE BOX :
Expedition bindings come with everything you need, right inside the box. Easy mounting and ready to shred, there is no need for 3rd party pucks and/or complicated parts to assemble.
|Weight (g)||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Founded in 2010 by the mythical freerider Jeremy Jones, the Jones Snowboards brand is a freeride focused brand with the aim of producing the best snowboards of the market. You quickly realize that the Jones brand is a freeride trademark by the fact that there is a splitboard version for each of the proposed boards. The most famous Jones boards are the Flagship (Mothership for women), The Hovercraft and the Mountain Twin. Jones also proposes an all-mountain/freestyle board: the Aviator.