Combining lightness, accessibility and progressive skiability in an easy-entry shell the Next Edge 75 lets beginners find their skiing feet in comfort.
We appreciate that getting to grips with all the gear when learning to ski can be off-putting so we have made this boot as easy to use and comfortable as possible.
It features an Easy Entry Shell Design, Double Canting and foot hugging Tri-Inj. Energy Frame.
- Speed : slow
- Terrain : groomed slopes
- Skill : Beginner
- Style : beginner skiing technique
- Sizes : 250-255-260-265-...-305
- Colors : black/anthracite-red
- Last: C 2100cc
- Shell: SL
- Liner: Comfort liner, Sport frame footbed, 40 mm velcro strap
- Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable plastic buckles, 1 Supermacro ratchet, Low profile buckles
- Features: Tri-Inj. energy frame, Easy Entry shell design, Double canting, Stiffer/softer flex adjust
|Sole length (mm)||European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||UK shoe size|
The history of the HEAD company starts in 1847 with the Tyrolia company, the Head Ski Company was founded in in 1950. Today it is one of the world leaders in the manufacture and distribution of sports equipment.
This Austrian company is split into five divisions: Winter Sports, Racquet Sports, Diving, Sportswear and Licensing. HEAD products: alpine skis, ski bindings, ski boots, snowboard and protection products, tennis and squash rackets, tennis balls and tennis shoes and sports shoes.
Head products have achieved their market leader positions based on sales and reputation and have high visibility due to their use by many of the today’s top level athletes. Head currently dominates the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships.