Straight out from the Big Mountain range, the CYCLIC 115 is the second widest ski behind the Turbine with its 113 mm in waist.
Its new TTS geometry (Tip and Tail Stabilizer System) is a real stabilizing skeleton that, equipped with elastomer, absorbs the vibrations that the rocker may produce. Its natural flex remains soft for correct lifting on powdery snow; as for its resistance in torsion, it is at your service thanks to the reinforcements.
Cut to engage in powdery snow, its refined look and mate surface will please the skiers for whom simplicity is a synonymous of effectiveness.
- UHM C structured sole: This ultra-resistant base material is designed for all-terrain skiing. Completed by Diecuts for better aesthetics.
- Cap Sandwich Construction : We take the basic framework from the World Cup Sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. This great construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- "Tuffwalls" durable edges : : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
- ISS – Independent suspension system: Anti-vibration systems in elastomer located at tip and tail and in waist. The elastomer minimizes frequent vibrations in rocker skis. Under the waist, vibrations are lessened with a perfect glide.
- TTS (Tip & Tail Stabiliser System) - Tip and tail stabiliser system. A ski with reduced vibration and increased dampening and a system to increase torsional strength all while at the same time reducing swing weight.
- TNT Rocker : Rocker in tip and tail combined with a regular camber under waist for a surfing-like sensation in powdery snow while preserving the adaptability of the compact snow. 40% rocker 60% camber
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Conceived for demanding skiers, the ATTACK 13 is a ski binding particularly adapted to freeski (freeride and freestyle). Resistant, she benefits from a new modern architecture with a diagonal spring (FR pro toe piece) and an AFD metallic friction plate for optimal traction.
NOTE: BINDING DELIVERED WITHOUT STOP SKI!
Available stop skis:
88 mm (reference T162957)
97 mm (reference T162875)
115 mm (reference T162876)
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 13
- FR Pro toe piece: Modern Architecture of AAA series
- AFD Metal: Friction metal plate of 77 cm very reassuring and that can be adjusted on the toe piece
- Race heel piece: New design with reduced weight
- Height: 17 mm
- Brakes not included
|Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Stop ski type Tyrolia A 115 mm wide, compatible with Aaattack Tyrolia, Head and Fischer bindings.
- Width 115 mm
The history of the HEAD company starts in 1847 with the Tyrolia company, the Head Ski Company was founded in in 1950. Today it is one of the world leaders in the manufacture and distribution of sports equipment.
This Austrian company is split into five divisions: Winter Sports, Racquet Sports, Diving, Sportswear and Licensing. HEAD products: alpine skis, ski bindings, ski boots, snowboard and protection products, tennis and squash rackets, tennis balls and tennis shoes and sports shoes.
Head products have achieved their market leader positions based on sales and reputation and have high visibility due to their use by many of the today’s top level athletes. Head currently dominates the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships.