The most powerful boot in the range, the men's ADVANT EDGE 125 by HEAD is suited to experienced skiers who are looking for versatility on all terrains.
With rigid 125 flex this boot ensures remarkable precision on the descent and the adjustable back spoiler means that you can adjust the boot at the turn of a screw to suit your needs or your skiing level.
With Head's Hi-Top technology this boot will perfectly surround your tibia avoiding pressure points and ensuring optimum energy transfer, giving you precision control. With Allride Balance technology this boot is designed to perform on a variety of descents, from hard slopes to virgin mountains, taking in skicross on the way.
With regards to comfort, you have all of HEAD's expertise in this shoe, a Perfect fit Pro 100% thermoform liner and PU bi-injection shell which is particularly easy to put on and take off. The EDGE holds the shape remarkably without compressing your foot and will adjust perfectly to your body shape using the Double Power Booster Velcro closing system and a supermacro rachet. Precise, comfortable, custom fit.
A true all-mountain ally for experienced skiers who don't want to have to choose between comfort and performance.
- Strap: 40mm
- PU shell
- Bi-injection control frame
- Hi Top tech: for optimum energy transfer
- Duo Flex: Progressive, responsive flex
- Easy to take off shell design
- Adjustable flex: 125/115
- Single canting
- Adjustable back spoiler
- Compatible sole
- Perfect Fit HD PRO lining
- Sport support sole
- Double Power booster Velcro: The double power velcro band booster works like multiple pulleys providing better fastening and better maintenance of the adjusted collar. The elastic double Power Booster band gives the shoe a more dynamic response. The result: more precise, lightning fast energy transfer.
- Allride balance, front incline 16°, ramp angle 6°
- 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles
- Double Power Levers
- Supermacro rachet: simply press a button and a fork will appear in the notch so you can make adjustments of up to 28mm on either boot.
- RD, low profile buckles
|Size||Sole length (mm)||European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||UK shoe size|
The history of the HEAD company starts in 1847 with the Tyrolia company, the Head Ski Company was founded in in 1950. Today it is one of the world leaders in the manufacture and distribution of sports equipment.
This Austrian company is split into five divisions: Winter Sports, Racquet Sports, Diving, Sportswear and Licensing. HEAD products: alpine skis, ski bindings, ski boots, snowboard and protection products, tennis and squash rackets, tennis balls and tennis shoes and sports shoes.
Head products have achieved their market leader positions based on sales and reputation and have high visibility due to their use by many of the today’s top level athletes. Head currently dominates the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships.