We have engineered the Adapt Edge 95 W to deliver good skiers versatility in both fit and ski zones access.
Crammed with customizable tech, including our exclusive width adjustment Adaptive Fit Technology, Women’s Perfect Fit HP Liner, fine-tuneable Double Power Buckles and Stiffer/softer flex adjustment this easy entry boot can be shared to fit of any shredder while delivering maximum performance and comfort.
- Speed : medium
- Terrain : varied, ski run, offside, Skicross
- Skill : Advanced skiers
- Style : advanced skiing technique
- Sizes : 220-225-230-235...-275
- Colors : transparent/ white-blue
- Last: C 2100cc
- Shell: PU/SL
- Liner: Women's Perfect Fit HP liner, Fleece lining, Sport frame footbed, 30 mm velcro strap
- Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable Spine-Tech alloy buckles, 2 double power levers, 1 supermacro ratchet
- Features: Tri-Inj. energy frame, Adaptive Fit Technology, Easy Entry shell design, Stiffer/Softer flex adjustment, Double canting, Adjustable Rear Spoiler, Allride balance
- Edge technology : With Adaptive Fit Technology, a tri-injection frame, Easy Entry shell design and Spine-Tech Double Power buckles, the EDGE is on the cutting edge of performance and comfort.
|Sole length (mm)||European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||UK shoe size|
The history of the HEAD company starts in 1847 with the Tyrolia company, the Head Ski Company was founded in in 1950. Today it is one of the world leaders in the manufacture and distribution of sports equipment.
This Austrian company is split into five divisions: Winter Sports, Racquet Sports, Diving, Sportswear and Licensing. HEAD products: alpine skis, ski bindings, ski boots, snowboard and protection products, tennis and squash rackets, tennis balls and tennis shoes and sports shoes.
Head products have achieved their market leader positions based on sales and reputation and have high visibility due to their use by many of the today’s top level athletes. Head currently dominates the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships.