Customizability, comfort and ease of use define the AdaptEdge 85W, providing comfortable all-day ski performance to advanced riders.
For added warmth and comfort we added a Fleece lining to the already super comfy and 100% conformable Women’s Perfect Fit HP liner.
We also equipped the boot with an Adjustable Rear Spoiler, easy-click fine-tune buckles, easy entry and our exclusive width management system to further personalize fit and performance.
- Speed : medium
- Terrain : varied, ski run, offside, Skicross
- Skill : Advanced skiers
- Style : advanced skiing technique
- Sizes : 220-225-230-235...-275
- Colors : trsp. anthracite/black-blue
- Last: C 2100cc
- Shell: SL
- Liner: Women's Perfect Fit HP liner, Fleece lining, Sport frame footbed, 30 mm velcro strap, prepared for heating system
- Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable Spine-Tech alloy buckles, 2 double power levers, 1 supermacro ratchet
- Features: Tri-Inj. energy frame, Adaptive Fit Technology, Easy Entry shell design, Double canting, Adjustable rear spoiler, Allride balance
- Edge technology : With Adaptive Fit Technology, a tri-injection frame, Easy Entry shell design and Spine-Tech Double Power buckles, the EDGE is on the cutting edge of performance and comfort.
|Sole length (mm)||European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||UK shoe size|
The history of the HEAD company starts in 1847 with the Tyrolia company, the Head Ski Company was founded in in 1950. Today it is one of the world leaders in the manufacture and distribution of sports equipment.
This Austrian company is split into five divisions: Winter Sports, Racquet Sports, Diving, Sportswear and Licensing. HEAD products: alpine skis, ski bindings, ski boots, snowboard and protection products, tennis and squash rackets, tennis balls and tennis shoes and sports shoes.
Head products have achieved their market leader positions based on sales and reputation and have high visibility due to their use by many of the today’s top level athletes. Head currently dominates the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships.