Reference : 602824-2A8
Our most elemental 2.5 layer PROOF™ jacket, with the features you need. Designed for keeping you dry during the harsh rainy seasons.
- Made in a lightweight yet durable fabric with an extreme dry touch backside for comfortable wearing
- 3 way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- No shoulder and inner sleeve seam to avoid chafing and enhanced durability
- Two mid mountain pockets with built in ventilation possibilities
- Pitzips for supreme ventilation
- Double outer windbaffles for extra protection
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuff with pre folded gusset
- Integrated single handed hem draw cord
- Dropped rear hem
- PROOF™2.5 layer, 100% Polyamide, 40D mini ripstop face fabric with a dry touch Polyurethane coating and a 2d diamond print, 70 g/m²
- Hydrostatic head: >10.000 mm, Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >10,000 g/m²/24h
It is here that everything starts: in the cabin in Dalstugan at Torsång, a day of spring of 1914. It is on the point to try his luck in ranging from the sell to foresters and local farmers: a remarkable outdoor equipment. Today Haglöfs is the most important provider of outdoor equipment in Scandinavia. What had started with the Wiktor backpack has now become a range of 500 products, and the market of Haglöfs has passed from the small towns of Swedish Torsång, Rättvik and Sveg, to the whole Scandinavia, and then to Europe and Japan. We like to think in a minimalist way. We apply this to a full range of backpacks, sleeping bags, and Outdoor clothing: the superfluous is eliminated and each piece weighs not a gram more than the strictly necessary. We have named this range L.I.M (Less Is More).