The VENUS W is an all-mountain board with freestyle influence designed for young female riders. It will focus on their progression to give them confidence and take them to the next level.
The EZ-Rock reverse camber adds pop and stability, while the EZDT sidecut is designed around the reverse camber for maximum grip, and maneuverability.
An easy and secure board to allow female riders to progress on all terrains.
- Shape: twin directional
- Rocker Bands
- Sidecut: EZDT
- Reverse camber: EZ-Rock
- Core: TruFlex
- Extruded sole: Optix2000
- Biaxial fibreglass
- Type: All mountain / Freestyle
- Rigidity: 2.5/5
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The LYNX is an all-mountain snowboard binding that responds to the needs of women looking for maximum performance. Its responsiveness is amazing.
Its Precision Fit 2 chassis, its double AIR cushioning system and its comfortable strap offer a steady kick. Its soft flex (5/10) offer optimal power transmission in all conditions.
A perfect binding to keep making progress on all terrains.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Women’s Asym Type S Highback
- Precision Fit 2 Baseplate
- Premium Comfort Ankle Strap With Flex Window
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- Women’s Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize|
Flow was born in 1992 in its country of origin Austria. The history of the Flow brand began through two Windsurf professionals, Neil Pryde (Neilpryde Ltd.) and Reinhardt Hansen (F2 Windsurfing). The brand has been first launched in the snowboard bindings and is now the 2nd of the global market. It is in 2002 that a line of fourteen snowboards was born, all manufactured in Austria. Their motto: « Flow, don’t conform convert ».