The exotic versatility for all women.
A natural glide with no boundaries, the VENUS is focussed on progression to take snowboarders to the next level. The EZ-Rock reverse camber adds pop and stability, while the EZDT sidecut is designed around the reverse camber for maximum grip to offer freedom to play with peace of mind. An easy and secure board to allow female riders to progress at their own pace.
- Directional Twin shape
- Rocker Bands
- EZDT sidecut
- EZ-Rock reverse camber
- TruFlex core
- Extruded Optix2000 baseplate
- Biaxial fibreglass
- Type: All mountain / Freestyle
- Stiffness: 2.5/5
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The QUEEN is a snowboard binding achieving high-level performance in all situations and never compromises on anything. Its Ladyfit highback, combined with its Delta base, ensures foot retention and comfort, while its MFC straps add even more support.
- Baseplate: Delta: A DRAKE purely original concept. Its precurved aluminum heel piece is linked directly to a nylon/glass fiber base to create a system to resist projectiles. The compromise between the elasticity of nylon and the metal's direct reaction, which creates a flexible and maneuverable base, is ideal for beginners. It is completely adjustable so you can find the perfect heel piece and "toe ramp" position, guaranteeing perfect fit.
- Interface: Impulse toe ramp
- Highback: Ladyfit: A collection of highbacks designed specifically to adapt ergonomically to women's boots - which are shorter and curved - for extra support and the best possible fit. Its look is unique because it combines responsiveness and great flexibility with a fabulous girly design.
- Ankle Strap: MFC: A double-density 3D-profile ankle strap that will offer you better control and comfort in all situations.
- Toe Strap: MFC: Control and comfort in a simple but effective structure.
- Buckles: Mac 4: Very fast and light aluminum pawls for top level performance.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
Flow was born in 1992 in its country of origin Austria. The history of the Flow brand began through two Windsurf professionals, Neil Pryde (Neilpryde Ltd.) and Reinhardt Hansen (F2 Windsurfing). The brand has been first launched in the snowboard bindings and is now the 2nd of the global market. It is in 2002 that a line of fourteen snowboards was born, all manufactured in Austria. Their motto: « Flow, don’t conform convert ».